Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Crew...

 Suuuuuuper-duper late on this post!  Particularly, because the new collection is arriving on Tuesday!  Just had to give you a few days heads up to prep your wish list...  This mini sequin skirt for girls is outrageous!!!  So stunning for the holidays...or paired with her favorite tee!
 Love this look!  The rosette sweatshirt was a speedy sell out.  And this adorable toggle coat is currently on sale in stores.  Check it out!  Love it paired with destroyed denim, and a more refined pair of ankle booties.
 Aaah...Vans with skirts!  My fave!  I can't even, with these kicks.  And a flared mini is always flirty (and slimming!).  This stripe sweatshirt is really fresh and different.  And, navy is always a good idea!
 Neutrals are chic, in an understated way.  This new black and white print is fantastic with camel, but plays well with bright pops of color, as well.
 Who doesn't love stripes?  I don't often mix horizontal and vertical.  But, here, the bold awning stripe accents the endless stripe shirt perfectly.
 Black and white, and grey all over!  More neutrals...love the mix of slouchy and tailored.  The glen plaid blazer is amazing!  The perfect classic!
 Leather panel.  Black and navy.  This dress just works.  Dressed up with heels and a necklace.  Dressed down with opaque tights and boots.  Such a great fit!  And that colorblock cashmere...to die!  Currently sold out in most sizes/colors.  Restock soon!
 Love the shape on this flirty tweed.  And the tassel pendant is one of my favorite jewelry pieces in a while.  So collegiate!
 This sweater.  Period.  I own the soft blue/grey, the lilac is shown.  This is the most coveted J.Crew item that I have ever owned.  In a decade.  People stop me a dozen times a day to tell me how chic I am.  Which, of course, I am.  But the sweater makes it oh so easy!
 Love the beaded detail on this military popover tunic.  The green with gold is great...
But I truly couldn't pass up the blush with pewter!  So pretty!

So, there's the glimpse!  Hope you enjoyed!  The next post will be ALL HOLIDAY!  Yippee!

1 comment: